Friday, May 2, 2008

My friend, my dear..

I have always felt that true love doesn't demand a coaxing of warm words. For, someone whom you truly love, feelings should speak more than the words.
But, I have been blessed in having met a special friend who shared with me a thought that will always be the way i see 'love'..

Having said how I feel that in true love, Emotions long for words, and that if i would 'feel' for someone dear to me, for that someone special, I need not frame emotions in words for I may fail miserably..

" Dear, u say that as she's special, and ur love for her is true, u need not frame it in words.. but, just spare a moment and ask your heart, only because she's special to you, she deserves it.. ? "

and I was mumb !

Love you dear, may God bless you with the happiest times :)

No comments: